Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Had to share this-- if you don't have a PRIMARY care-- physician think about this one-

I had to share this with you guys-- I know it isn't COUPON related, but ya'll know we are so much more than just COUPONS!!! Today I wasn't feeling well-- and I really knew what it was, but didn't really want to succumb to it!! You know if you just don't get a doctor to tell you what it is-- you are ok....right?  Anyway.  I have a primary physician, but it isn't always easy to get an appointment--- so I popped into Agape Primary Care on Ebenezer (I have been seen here before, but hadn't really planted my feet here for anything serious).  I went in and it was lunch time-- no stress.  The MOA; Aisha dropped her lunch and asked what she could do for me.  I told her my symptoms and she said let me see what we have available- Low and behold she said go ahead and have a seat--   Not 10 minutes later; she had my information done took me in a room did my weight, blood pressure and all that and voila the doctor comes in the room. 

Can you believe he actually took the time to have a CONVERSATION!!! Not just stethoscope scribbble and poof gone.  He sat we chatted, he wrote notes, he asked questions and he wasn't rushed at all.  He came up with the same DIAGNOSIS that I knew I had and I was all done!!    Thanks Dr. Sohner-

So while at the desk to exit-- I was reading over the materials.  They are ACCEPTING new patients and if you don't have insurance you can still come for $75 (I thank God I have insurance)!!!  Of course labs and all that when they send you out are billed by another company, but it is pretty hard to get in some docs without insurance!!!  Share if you like!!! 
803 207 8200 -- tell em' Travise Smith "coupon mama"  said for you to call!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment