Saturday, June 8, 2013

Buying coupons?? Is it really worth it? A few sources I use

I know lots of you like to have short cuts and some are even willing to pay the cost if it is worth it--- Some of you haven't been couponing long and some have been for right up there at 15 years with me and some even more!!! I know-- yep even more!

Anyway I always tell you about the opportunity to purchase coupons (NO I DON'T sell them)-- there are only a few places that I trust, but sometimes my GOTO seller doesn't always have the ones I want so I will go to another option.  Here are a few options.

Remember you only want to buy coupons after you have tried all other avenues of getting the same coupons-- and of course be sure you have COUNTED up the COST to be the BOSS!-- It isn't always worth buying coupons, but many times it can start a good stockpile.

www.CouponFleaMarket.com

www.JansCoupons.com singles-- she has lots of specials all you have to do is ASK!

www.Lorihas3kids.com her coupons are in sets of 20

www.thecouponclippers.com singles

Great example:

Product that you use daily is on sale for $1 and the coupon that you have in your paper makes it free.  The expiration date is 2 months away and the price is set for next 2 weeks.  Well if you only have one paper you onlyl have one coupon and you will only get one free product.  If you want to stockpile 10 items or so (pre order-- don't clear the shelves)-- the coupon cost .10c you spend $1 plus shipping-- that scenario is worth it to me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment