Thursday, May 9, 2013

@RadioShack wanted to give me $10 bucks, but nope I said uh I want $20-- here is how!

Need something from Radio Shack? Right now Radio Shack has a spend $30 and get $10 coupon to use a few days later towards any $10 purchase or more (only one in one transaction)-- so many people "just get excited" about that option, but think it through and do this to get the most for your money!!

I had to purchase a $79 dollar item-- if I had purchased it outright I would have gotten one $10 coupon for that purchase, but then I started thinking it through.

$79 purchase is really $80 or if you break it down for the promotion it is really $30 + $30 + $20.  So I purchased 2 gift cards in increments of $30 and got $20 vs just getting $10. 

Keep in mind not every store allows this-- but you know unless you ask.  KOHLS doesn't allow it to be done that way.  So always check--

No comments:

Post a Comment