Monday, August 5, 2013

Did you know this about @CVS ? Well I didn't and once I found out I got $25!!!

So I had to share this with ya'll-- b/c I figured it was one of those things that if I didn't know maybe someone else didn't know either.

On Friday I got a RX transferred to the NEW Walgreens b/c they were giving away $25 for a transferred RX!!! SOunded like a great deal-- uh well maybe not!!!  They didn't have the RX and wouldn't have it until Monday-- went by Monday and uh not yet-- I asked them to just simply send it back to my CVS across the street.  They did and I told CVS why I was sending it over to them "for the $25"-- they know I am the TIGHT customer they don't want to see coming!!! LOL-- Low and behold-- they said hey-- we accept competitor RX coupons-- so CVS gave me $25 bucks and filled my RX on the spot!!!

-- Ya'll know I loves me some NEW WALGREENS, but I will just get all the other stuff there and keep my RX right where they know me by name!!!

Take your competitor RX coupons to CVS and make some money!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment