Tuesday, July 16, 2013

So what you are GAY--- sorry I held up the grocery line...wanna go to church with me?

I knew the title would at least make you look twice!!! I was in the line today just doing what I thought would be a QUICK Buy 5 save $5 deal on the Magnum ice cream at Bilo-- yeah that didn't happen!!  I had just driven into Rock Hill from Columbia and was really wishing I had just gone home and left the ice cream when......

picture from http://i.ytimg.com/vi/sYORfkzHIJY/0.jpg
The cashier couldn't get the coupons to work-- needed someone to over ride the competitor coupons and it all began.  So while I was waiting patiently-- the lady behind me had a loaf of bread and other food & snacks-- I started a conversation about how much bread my boys go through every day-- she saw my Agape jacket I was wearing and we talked about my job.  Then she said you should buy the 2lb of Southern Home it lasts longer-- she said I work two jobs and fix sandwiches for lunch.  I asked what kind of work do you do-- she said I have a landscape business-- hmmm you think you could give me a quote on doing some work for us?  We traded information.  Of course we are still waiting patiently for the cashier to finish!!! My new friend the landscaping woman says-- what is this extreme couponing? I said NO-- I just want these 5 items.  Of course now the line is longer and I said to her-- so what church do you go to.  She responds, "I am gay"-- I said what does that mean--  I asked about church not sex!  LOL-- she said well you know how people are they don't want gays in their church.  I said-- well I don't know where you have been, but you are welcome to come to my church with me!!!
We chatted a bit more, but it was a great opportunity to share the love of Christ and witness-- I shook her hand before leaving and told her to have a great day.  -- oh yeah and she will probably give me a quote on some landscaping!!

$1.50 off when you buy any TWO (2) NESTLÉ® NESQUIK® 8oz. 4-count multi pack Ready-To-Drink Flavored Milk



COUPONS.COM

$1.00 off All You, Cooking Light magazines
$1.00 off ANY ONE (1) Mini Babybel Cheese product
$1.00 off (1) T.G.I. Friday's Nacho Topper
$1.00 off 2 Mama Francesca Premium Grated Cheeses
$2.00 off 1 Nature's Bounty Vitamin or Supplement
$1.00 off TWO (2) packages of Hefty Slider Bags
$1.00 off any TWO Glade Wax Melts
$0.50 off ONE (1) ACE™ Brand Sports Tape
$2.00 off Any Sally Hansen Wax Product
$5.00 off 2 Adult Dinner Entrees

No comments:

Post a Comment