Monday, April 29, 2013

Sally Hansen polish for less than .32c at @FamilyDollar! Details!!

This is new at Family Dollar according to one of my fav managers-- it just started last week-- so I figured I would share with you.  It is much like the CVS extra bucks or what used to be the Walgreens Register Rewards.
Anyway look at the Sally Hansen on the left-- see where it says FREE!!! Well-- now you know me the FREE isn't real-- unless I don't have to spend any money at all.  So here is the deal:
Pick up a bottle of polish-- pay $2 plus tax- then a $2 off coupon prints -- also a BOGO Whopper printed-- sorry a little off topic.. anyway when you get the coupon.  STOP pick up another bottle and also ad a small item-- there is some doublemint gum for .27c add it to the polish and you hand the cashier the $2 off coupon and pay .32 only.

If you do not get the gum you will NOT get another coupon-- the DEAL will be over. 

Me I came out with the $2 to use on something else-- have to sit down and do some math to figure out how to ROLL it--
NO NEED TO CLEAR THE SHELVES-- I promise you can't have that many toes or fingers to PAINT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment